Gone are the days of unrealistic, unconvincing, and high-energy usage units. New gas fireplaces have a realistic look, can warm-up your home, are more energy efficient and are easy to use.
Sierra’s gas fireplaces offer beautiful glass viewing, realistic burning, and lifelike rocks and flames to give you the true ambiance and feel of a natural burning fireplace.
The Comfort and Warmth of a Gas Fireplace
There’s nothing better than cozying up to a warm fire on a cold or rainy day. With Sierra Flame’s natural gas fireplaces, you can do just that. And since it’s natural gas, there’s no fuss, no mess and no expenses that come with a wood burner. So, if you’re considering installing a new fireplace in your home, a gas fireplace might be for you.
Why Choose Sierra Flame
If you’re on the fence about getting a gas fireplace, here is some information that may help you choose.
- Low maintenance: Gas fireplaces require little maintenance. You don’t have to chop or store logs. There are no ashes to clean up, no smoke to clear, and no chimney to clean or install. To make things even easier, to set a fire, all you do is click the button on the remote control.
- Certified technicians at your service: There’s an entire business category out there dedicated to keeping your gas fireplace is working properly. A certified technician can come in annually for about $150 to check the burners and function of the fireplace. For the most part, an annual appointment is more than enough. However, if there are questions or concerns that you have in-between, they will gladly make sure that everything is functioning properly. In the off chance there’s a problem, they can fix it in a timely manner.
- Easy controls: Controlling your gas fireplace is simple and easy. You can start and adjust the flame from a remote control as necessary. With the thermostat you control the size of the flame. You can also set it to turn off or on when your room reaches the desired temperature.
- Installation relatively anywhere: If you have a gas hookup to your home, then you can install one. You can install a gas fireplace almost anywhere: bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, living room, outside etc. This allows you to have the beautiful ambiance of a fireplace in your favourite room.
- Inserts are easy to install: Sierra Flame gas inserts are easy to install. You can use your existing wood fireplace with the right sized Sierra Flame gas insert.
- Exceptional construction: Sierra Flame’s uses superior components and materials. All of their units are thoroughly inspected and go through a series of tests to ensure a safe and high quality product. They leak and fire test all burners and valve assemblies at their quality control test station.
Browse Our Site
We invite you to visit our gas fireplace section of our website. See for yourself why Sierra Flame may be the right fit for you and your home.
Please refer to the product manual to verify measurements and clearance requirements. All local building codes must be followed. We reserve the right to update products, specifications and dimensions are subject to change.
Flames and flame colors on the website may appear differently in real life. To view the most accurate representation of the FIRE & ICE® flame and our regular flame sets, please visit your nearest dealer.
We reserve the right to update products, specifications and dimensions are subject to change. Please refer to the product manual to verify measurements and clearance requirements. All local building codes must be followed.
California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
More on California Proposition 65 – CLICK HERE