Open-Box Electric Fireplaces
These are all fully tested and never been used electric fireplaces. Anything purchased from the open-box sale includes manufacturer warranties and comes standard with huge discounts. See below for a full explanation of open-box items.
NOTE: Items purchased that are Open-Box Sale: USA, can only be shipped to the USA.
Open-box items are literally boxes that have been opened. These are goods that were returned by the customer. Most of them have never actually been opened or ever used. At Homedecorey.com we ensure that all open box items are inspected back at the warehouse. Those that are found to be in working order are made ready for resale and re-packaged.
Because all products sold as open-box are fully functioning, they also come with full manufacturer’s warranty and service agreement.
Statistically, only 5% of returned items are defective. The other 95% are in fully working order. Customers return items for several reasons including moving, change of decor, or even color. The 5% that are defective are not resold, as they do not pass the manufacturer’s inspection.
Please note that open-box and refurbished items are not the same. Homedecorey only sells open-box to ensure you get the full warranty and service agreements that you would if you bought your fireplace brand new.
For more information on open box, please read this consumer report.