|Flame Presentation – Three light strips allow for yellow, orange, red colored flames||Thermostat hard-wire ready
|Heater & Fan
Flame operates with or without heat
|Slim 6-3/4” comes with large glass chunks, clear & blue diamond fire glass media, black steel surround that can be installed if preferred|
|Perfect for zone heating approx. 400-500 sq ft.
- All models are rated for either indoor or outdoor use
- Cover MUST be purchased if installing outdoors
- Flame presentation ‐ three light strips allow for yellow, orange, blue, violet and rose colored flames
- Can produce up to 5000 BTU of heat, enough to heat up to 500 sq feet
- 2 Stage heater
- Hard wire ready
- Thermostat hard wire ready
- Flame operates with or without heat
- Single remote control for flame & heater included
- Full frame viewing – unit allows for choice of finishing material to come right to glass
- Optional black steel surround comes in the box – it is up to you if you want to use it or not.
Panorama fireplaces are rated for Indoor or Outdoor use.
Full Frame Viewing Area
Amantii’s Panorama Series give you multiple length and depth options as well as giving you the ability to install your fireplace with your choice of finishing material built right to the glass for a “clean face” design or using the provided black metal surround. Your choice – your design!
A Kaleidoscope of colors
Featuring the vibrant flame set, with just a click of your remote you can easily change the flame color from blue to purple to violet to orange or yellow.
How is the heat emitted from a Panorama?
The heater and fan are located in the top of the unit and the glass is uniquely angled backwards to allow heat to cascade down over the front of the fireplace.
Note: The Slim fireplaces models feature the newest Dual Flame blue/multi-colour flame presentation and come with large clear glass nuggets, clear & blue diamond fire glass media.
Vibrant multi-colored state-of-the-art flames that is easily changed from blue to purple to rose to violet to orange or yellow with just a click of the remote. Three color strips generate more flame options that ever.