HPC Round Bowl Series – 13″ Fire Pit Insert – Electric Ignition – Round Bowl Series
How It Works
Start Up: This is done by use of a wall switch or remote control. When the ON command is received, the system completes initial safety checks then starts flow of pilot gas. After 5 seconds the hot surface igniter glows igniting pilot flame. When the system confirms pilot flame present, the main burner gas will flow ignited by the pilot flame.
Operation: While enjoying the ambiance of your fire pit, the system is at work monitoring flame status, internal temperatures / voltages and other safety parameters. If flame loss does occur, the system will turn off all gas flow, and then restart by automatically commencing Start sequence.
On/Off Models: Includes the convenience and safety features- optional remote control available.
Bluetooth High / Low Flame Control Models: This option includes a smart remote and App via smart device control with 2-way communication with the fire pit. Remote allows flame height control while receiving information from fire pit to advise user of fire pit status (flashing LED).
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply use wall switch, remote control or whole house system.
• Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within valve box.
• Start via wall switch or remote control; Auto re-light if flame is lost.
• Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.
• On/Off models: Use with optional wall switch, Remote Control or your whole house system
• High/Low Flame Control Models: Adjust high setting to low setting- ~45% turndown (Remote Control included). – Not for use with your whole house system.
• 120vac: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.
• 24vac Option: Typically used with lower voltage requirements.
• Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
• Internal temperature monitoring with overheat auto shutoff.
• CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements. (This new EI system already meets upcoming 2020 ANSI requirements).
• Optional Controls: On/Off Remote, Timers, Power Supplies and an Emergency Shutoff.
EI Series Specifications
|Size (A”)||Power||Gas type||Model – Flame ON/OFF||Model – Bluetooth (HI/LO)||BURNER||Max BTU|
|13”||120vac||Natural Gas||13SSEI-NG/120VAC||13SSEI-HI/LO-NG/120VAC||12” Round||90k|
|* 24vac||Natural Gas||13SSEI-NG/24VAC||13SSEI-HI/LO-NG/24VAC|
Flames and flame colors on the website may appear differently in real life. To view the most accurate representation of the FIRE & ICE® flame and our regular flame sets, please visit your nearest dealer.
We reserve the right to update products, specifications and dimensions are subject to change. Please refer to the product manual to verify measurements and clearance requirements. All local building codes must be followed.
California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
More on California Proposition 65 – CLICK HERE