HPC 14″ Fire Pit Insert – Round Flat Match Lit Model Series (MLFPK)
How It Works
Start Up: his is done by lighting long-stem lighter next to perimeter of burner then slowly open key to valve. Leave key in valve during use.
Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning key to valve- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn key to valve clockwise to OFF position. Remove key.
• Fully Assembled and ready to install.
• Flex Line configuration provides versatile and simple installation.
• Valve mounting bracket included- for safe mounting of control have.
• Flame height is adjustable using key valve.
• Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
• CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
• Optional Install & Controls: Paver Block Bracket, Key Extension Kit, Long Keys and Spark Ignition Kit.
MLFPK Flex Series Specifications
|Size (A”)||Gas type||Model – Flame ON/OFF||Remote Small Tank Model||BURNER||Max BTU||Flex Line|
|14”||Natural Gas||PENTA14-MLFPK-FLEX-NG||NA||12” Penta||65k||36″|
Flames and flame colors on the website may appear differently in real life. To view the most accurate representation of the FIRE & ICE® flame and our regular flame sets, please visit your nearest dealer.
We reserve the right to update products, specifications and dimensions are subject to change. Please refer to the product manual to verify measurements and clearance requirements. All local building codes must be followed.
California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
More on California Proposition 65 – CLICK HERE