HPC Fire Pit Insert – Trough Match Lit Series (MLFPK)
How It Works
Start Up: his is done by lighting long-stem lighter next to perimeter of burner then slowly open key to valve. Leave key in valve during use.
Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning key to valve- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn key to valve clockwise to OFF position. Remove key.
• Fully Assembled and ready to install.
• Flex Line configuration provides versatile and simple installation.
• Valve mounting bracket included- for safe mounting of control have.
• Flame height is adjustable using key valve.
• Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
• CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
• Optional Install & Controls: Paver Block Bracket, Key Extension Kit, Long Keys and Spark Ignition Kit.
MLFPK Flex Series Specifications
|Size (A”)||Gas type||Model – Flame ON/OFF||Remote Small Tank Model||BURNER||Max BTU||Flex Line|
|24″||Natural Gas||MLFPK24 TRGH-FLEX-NG||NA||24”” T-Burner||50k||36″|
|Liquid Propane||MLFPK24 TRGH-FLEX-LP||MLFPK24 TRGH-FLEX-LP-ST|