HPC 24″ Round Fire Pit Insert – Push Button/Flame Sense Model Series – FPPK
How It Works
Start Up: This is done by simultaneously pressing valve control knob to start flow of pilot gas and pressing ignition button for spark. Release spark after pilot ignition, release valve control knob after ~20 seconds. Then turn valve control knob counterclockwise to light main burner.
Operation: Flame height may be adjusted by turning valve control knob- counterclockwise provides more flame, clockwise lowers flame. If flame loss does occur, the system will automatically turn off all gas flow.
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply turn valve control knob clockwise- slightly depress knob to reach OFF position.
• Fully Assembled and ready to install. Control components are protected within valve box.
• Flex Line configuration provides versatile and simple installation.
• Start ignition with push button and valve control knob.
• Flame sensing- system will turn off gas if flame is lost.
• Flame height is adjustable using valve control knob.
• Battery Operated System- is perfect solution for installs with no power.
• Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
• CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements.
• Optional Install: Control Box Sleeve for mounting in pavers, metal and more.
FPPK Flex Series Specifications
|Size (A”)||Gas type||Model – Flame ON/OFF||Remote Small Tank Model||BURNER||Max BTU||Flex Line|
|24”||Natural Gas||PENTA24FPPK-FLEX-NG||NA||18” Penta||90k||36″|
Flames and flame colors on the website may appear differently in real life. To view the most accurate representation of the FIRE & ICE® flame and our regular flame sets, please visit your nearest dealer.
We reserve the right to update products, specifications and dimensions are subject to change. Please refer to the product manual to verify measurements and clearance requirements. All local building codes must be followed.
California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
More on California Proposition 65 – CLICK HERE