Schwank Outdoor Portable or Fixed Mount Patio Heater – parasolSchwank
Portable Gas patio heater
A heavy-duty commercial-grade outdoor portable propane and fixed mount natural gas portable patio heater. These are a low-cost option. The parasol gas heater is built with durable stainless steel finish and offers an easy to ignite and adjust heat with a turn control.
Portable and fixed-mount commercial patio heaters
These 90” gas patio heaters are built on sturdy 4″ wheels and can easily be moved from one location to another and can be moved to a secure storage location. 32” wide at the base, these patio heaters are available in a portable unit [the base holds a 20/30lb propane tank] and a fixed unit, fueled from your natural gas line.
These Schwank heaters have a stainless steel enclosure and a sleek design to help blend easily into any restaurant design. The portable line is design certified by CSA International for use outdoors in accordance with current ANSI standards.
- Commercial patios with no roof or nearby walls
- Heavy duty commercial grade
- 38,000 input BTU/hr
- 90” x 32” heater dimensions
- Available in single-stage LP/NG
- Mounting options include fixed mount and portable
- Control options include on/off switch
- Attractive stainless-steel finish
- Easy portability
- Extra large propane tank container [20-30lbs], provides longer run times and less tank change overs
- Perfect for restaurant, hospitality, retail applications
|PORTABLE:||FINISH||DIMENSIONS||INPUT BTU/hr||FUEL||MIN||MAX||INLET||GAS SUPPLY||WEIGHT LBS.|
|90″ x 32″||38,000||LP||11″ w.c.||14″ w.c.||QCC||20 lb. cylinder||60|
|FIXED MOUNT:||FINISH||DIMENSIONS||INPUT BTU/hr||FUEL||MIN||MAX||INLET||GAS SUPPLY||WEIGHT LBS.|
|90″ x 32″||38,000||NG||5″ w.c.||7″ w.c.||1/2″||Piped from
Parasol 4000 is design certified by CSA International for use outdoors in accordance with current ANSI standards.
Schwank warrants that the heater will operate as designed for wind conditions up to 10 MPH. Please note that adverse wind and weather conditions
will reduce the effectiveness of any heating system.