supremeSchwank Outdoor Patio Heaters – 2300 Series – Schwank
Gas patio heater built for sustainability
supremeSchwank patio heater are finished in a sleek black that is attractive but unassuming. They are available in a 2-stage option for high and low heat settings. These outdoor patio heaters can be mounted either from the ceiling, wall, or post mount and can be tilted at an angle to direct the heat.
Minimum mounting height of 8 ft
316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Housing has Black Emissive Coating
– All Stainless Steel Construction
2-Stage supremeSchwank ~ 50,000 BTU High Stage; 35,000 BTU Low Stage – Natural Gas Only
Black Finish Stainless Steel Flexible Gas Connector 3/8″ x 24″ – part # JL-0771-OD
Stainless Steel Flexible Gas Connector 1/2″ x 24″ – part # JL-0771-XX
Flexible Mounting Options. – An insulated cabinet means you can mount much closer than others.
Schwank Patent Ceramic Tile Design. Provide high-intensity heat, with quick ramp-up time and energy-efficient heat distribution.
Serviceability. Access to the control panel for ease of serviceability.
Premium Performance Construction. Marine Grade 316 stainless steel construction.
Blend Seamlessly. This black coating allows the heater to blend into the patio or outdoor environment.
- Commercial Patios
- Outdoor Spaces
- Entertainment Venues
- Residential Spaces
- 23,000, 35,000 and 50,000 input BTU/hr• 30.5”- 48.25” heater length
- Available in single-stage and 2-stage
- •Mounting options include wall, ceiling and post-mount
- 8ft and up mounting height for comfort
- Special insulated cabinet allows for closest mounting heights
- Control options include single/double/triple switch, patio panel, and remote
- Attractive black finish
- Made with 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Perfect for restaurant, hospitality, retail applications
|2312||23,000||Marine Grade S/S BLACK – High Temperature||NG||MO-2312-NG|
|2313||35,000||Marine Grade S/S BLACK – High Temperature||NG||MO-2313-NG|
|2352||50/35000||Marine Grade S/S BLACK – High Temperature||NG Only||MO-2352-NG|